A Gala Affair offers complete event, design, decorating and floral services!
A Gala Affair can assist in each and every aspect so you can enjoy the process. Full wedding event planning and design services include:
|Arrival Gifts||Destination Weddings||Jewelers|
|Bridal Gown Selection||Décor Selection||Lighting & Sound|
|Bridal Registry||Engagement Parties||Officiants|
|Bridal Showers||Entertainment||Photography & Videography|
|Budget Planning||Event Design||Rehearsal Dinners|
|Custom Linens||Floral Design||Save the Date|
|Custom Paper Printing||Hair & Makeup||Specialty Cocktails|
|Custom Stages||Hotel Room Blocks||Transportation|
|Catering & Menu||Invitations||Venue Selection|
A Gala Affair can customize corporate team building at your property or any of the many venues at which they are a preferred vendor. Get your team to work together and grow your business with fun-filled and educational outings created by A Gala Affair. Personalized plans for any size businesses can be created crafting the event to highlight your businesses strengths and improve any weaknesses. Team building and corporate outings are proven to increase morale, improve multitasking and trust among your team.
Consider Tropical Islands-Faraway Castles-Mountain Vistas. You find the place that sweeps you off your feet, and A Gala Affair will bring the staff to work out the logistics, obtain local services, make travel arrangements for your guests, plan itineraries and daily events, event design & decorating. We are skilled at making the necessary arrangements so you can relax and enjoy the vacation you gave your guests!
Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
We provide full planning services for unforgettable bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs that are unique to your child. Great detail is given to each element of your event. Every aspect is coordinated to reflect the feel of your affair.
Mystic’s Amazing Race
The premier Mystic Amazing Race corporate team building event was well-attended and the weather cooperated perfectly. Approximately 50 adventurers ran through the streets of downtown Mystic, the historic town of Stonington and through the winding hills of North Stonington. Here’s what Paychex teams are saying are about their experience:
- Thank you very much for planning this event. Everything was wonderful. I learned a lot and had a great time!
- I feel that “The Amazing Race” was the best event we have had thus far.
- This is only my 3rd CSS meeting … and by far has been the best. I had a lot of fun with this year’s activity.
- This was one of the best meetings I’ve been to since I’ve been part of Paychex. I liked that our activity was during the day. It broke up the 3 days.
- Good job on the Amazing Race!! It was lots of fun.
- As a first timer I was very impressed and felt very fortunate to be working for Paychex.
- THANK YOU!!!! The Amazing Race was the highlight of a very enjoyable and informative few days.
- I was very pleasantly surprised with the amount of effort that was done for the group activity (Amazing Race).
- I feel that this was a very good trip. It was a nice balance (work / play). The group activity was awesome. Thank you to all for making it nice!
If you are interested in planning a team building event for your company/office, please contact Deb Dempsey of A Gala Affair for more information. Click here for more details.